The successful candidate will report to the Operations Finance Manager and will be responsible to manage the financial and administrative functions of the Branches within the Gauteng Region to optimize profits.
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years in the Tyre or related industry.
- Sound understanding of Business Management principles.
- Sound working knowledge of all related Admin/Financial systems, particularly GRIPS or a similar computer system.
- Proven knowledge & experience in audit functions
- B Com (Accounting) / B Compt
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible to ensure compliance with laid down Policies and Procedures, to report non-compliance thereof, and to initiate and monitor corrective action.
- Assist in ensuring that branch management accounts are accurate and timeously distributed, assist with the preparation of the annual budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that the branch staff is adequately trained and competent to handle all transactions and administration functions.
- Assist with resolution of all branch-related queries as and when these arise.
- Assist in working capital and asset management (debtors, stock, fixed assets).
- Assist with Financial contribution & evaluation (expense and income control, financial input).
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting within the general SOX framework.
- Conduct Internal Audits in branches & evaluate internal controls in terms of policies and procedures.
- Extensive and regular traveling to the various branches will be required.
Preference will be given to BBBEE candidates