Our Client is looking for a qualified installation and commissioning Lead who will be responsible for the supervision & management of all Company personnel and contractors onsite during the project management phases Delivery and Return of the project lifecycle. The role is aimed at creating a single point of contact on site.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Risk Management approach to project installations to ensure projects are executed on time, within budget, to the defined level of quality and safety
- Management of Project Quality Plan to ensure a systematic methodology for verifying all Quality Control related activities during site installation of projects
- Management of all onsite resources allocated/ contracted to project installation activity including manpower, plant, 3rd party contractors, cash etc.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Higher engineering qualification
- 3-5 years site management experience preferably in large scale engineering construction projects and can demonstrate or have evidence of successfully implemented a number of such projects
- Project management certification is preferable
- Cross cultural work experience is advantageous
- Fluency in English, and French language skills would be an advantage
- Performance appraisal
- Critical conversations
- Supervisory skills
- Business writing skills
- Planning and organising
- Customer service
- Cultural awareness
- Courage and Conviction – the ability to create a sense of excitement about taking on new challenges and a belief in your capabilities to deliver results.
- Relentless Preparation – preparing thoroughly for all important management decisions.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Holding people accountable – the ability to give clear and unambiguous direction to individuals and teams about what they need to do in order to meet the organisations objectives.
- Building capability - developing individuals and groups in order to increase the capability of the whole organisation.
- Compelling Communication – recognising that clear communication is the key to understanding.
- Leading Others – the ability to create a compelling vision of the future and provide inspiration, clarity and direction.
Key Role Interactions
- Subject Matter Experts, Project Manager, Work stream leads, HSE reps, design engineer, Project Management Office, Subcontractors, Area Operations and Clients.
- Work Stream Leads (project related)
Apply directly on site or send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.
Please note that qualifying candidates will be contacted within two weeks. If you have not been contacted, your CV will be placed in our database for future positions.