General Employment - Other General Employment
- Ensures the provision of a safe, effective, efficient, equitable, economic, and quality of dispensing.
- The end-to-end management of dispensary operations in accordance with Good Pharmacy Practice
- To dispense defect-free raw material within guidelines of GMP/ MCC requirements
- The correct batch has been staged and all raw materials accounted for
- The equipment(s) to be used and the weighing cubicle area are clean.
- The calibration status of the dispensing scales is current.
- To successfully dispense material batches as per Production plan – the right first time
- Ensure that effective Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in place for all dispensary processes.
- To have timeously and accurately completed all documentation pertaining to the batch.
- To make sure dispensing tools are cleaned, stored, and ready for the next batch.
- To adhere to all relevant/related SOP’s
- Zero accidents reported /month.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Must be registered with the SAPC)
- 2 year’s pharmaceutical industry experience, Production experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cGMP procedures/standards has to experience in dispensing raw materials for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.