Our client based in Ladysmith is looking for a Sales Manager to join their team.
Duties as follows:
The Sales Manager needs to ensure;
- The overall management of the sales office.
- Approve the route controller and driver ‘s rosters
- Monitor driver hours
- Monitor sales on the routes an to investigate drop in sales, etc.
- Investigate hijackings and any incident related to the vehicle.
- Investigate driver cash shortages
- Monitor driver and Agent crate shortages
- Be able to go out into the traditional trade and Corporate trade to address customer issues
- Set and monitor targets for driver ‘s and Sales rep.
- Ensure sales volume targets are met
- Be able to address issues outside of office hours and be available on the weekend as and when required.
- Tertiary qualifications - Sales/ Marketing/ Logistics
- 5 years sales experience in a logistics FMCG environment
- 3 years in senior sales role
- Traditional trade market experience (selling products for cash)
Please apply only if you meet the above requirements.
Kindly note, if you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 - 7 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time around.