An eclectic accommodation collection situated on a lush green golf course in Knysna is looking to employ a hotel manager to run the day-to-day operations, starting as soon as possible.
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Previous experience in the same or similar position in a 4/5 star hotel
• Familiar with all duties and procedures in Front Office / Reservations Department
• MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
• Opera experience is essential
Front of House Operations:
Rooms Division Operations:
• To ensure regular on-the-job training is training place in your departments
• Ensure dress code of staff is up to standard
• Holding regular performance appraisals with senior staff, identifying areas for development and training needs
• Be readily available to deal with problems and complaints
• To circulate regularly throughout Front of House areas. Maintaining high profile with guests and staff
• Ensure accurate and timeous submission of all reports and administrative work
• Prepare and submit annual budgetary information and updates as required by Financial Manager
• To ensure effective liaison between Reservations & Front Office and other departments (e.g. Housekeeping, Maintenance and F&B)
• Act as a Duty Manager when required
• To attend all management meetings as required
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.