The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver sales in order to process sales of new vehicle transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.Minimum Requirements:
• Matric preferable
• 3-5 years work experience in the motor sales industry as a sales executive.• Someone with good telephonic and customer engaging skills and sales experience.
• A valid South African driver's license.Key Responsibilities:• Identify and apply known solutions to operational problems and escalate unresolved issues.• Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreement.• Report on transactional activities to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.• Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
• Provide advice and support to customer and their requirements in order to achieve & maintain set customer service excellence standards.
• Contribute to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns aimed at the increase of new vehicle sales.
• Negotiate price, finalise sales and follow-up with customers to ensure exceptional customer service.
• Adhere to legal compliance to the FICA regulation, POPI Act and Customer Protection Act.
• Process all leads of prospective customers and follow-up on possible sales.
• Pursue and develop customer relationships for the acquisition of vehicle sales in line with set targets.
• Manage the effective resolution of customer complaints, ensuring problems are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to prevent financial losses.
• Deliver work activities adequately to satisfy internal and external customers.
• Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback as well as exceptional service delivery.Technical Competencies• Developing sales• Making a Sale
• Persuasive Selling Skills
• Product and or service knowledge
• Trust and Integrity
Motus is a diversified (non-manufacturing) business in the automotive sector with unrivalled scale and scope in South Africa, and a selected international presence — primarily in the UK and Australia. Motus’ unique business model is fully integrated across the automotive value chain through its four key business segments: Import and Distribution; Retail and Rental; Motor-related Financial Services; and Aftermarket Parts.
Our vision is to improve people’s lives by envisioning, innovating and creating new avenues of access to leading edge mobility solutions (products and services) at competitive prices through our strong relationships with suppliers and principals, while ensuring sustainable value creation for all stakeholders. We aim to exceed employees’ and client expectations and become OEM’s trusted partner of choice in the geographies in which we operate.