Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement processes, which build customer service delivery excellence and encourage others to provide exceptional service.
• Create and maintain working relationships with a variety of stakeholders for purposes of expectation management, knowledge sharing and integration.
• Translate business IT requirements into implementable solutions & continuously monitor to ensure operational continuity and effectiveness.
• Ensure adequate unit, system integration and post implementation unit tests are performed for all configuration and development tasks. Ensure testing yields an acceptable level of performance for the changes being delivered.
• Assess, identify and mitigate potential risks within the IT function by complying with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change / release management process definition) to ensure operational performance.
• Design relevant IT Solution and produce specification and architecture in accordance to agreed standards against the requirements and approved by the appropriate governance forums.
• Analyse and/or identify problems/requirements to determine impact, patterns and trends, best fit alternatives and best practice solutions. Determine the estimated resources and timelines required to deliver the required functionality.
• Oversee and manage all technical support request escalated and ensure effective resolution within the Service Level Agreement.
• Implements functional IT strategy in support of business objectives with particular focus on operational and service excellence.
• Participate in specialist communities of practice and contribute positively to own and organisational knowledge improvement.
• Support effective teamwork within the function. Participate and collaborate across teams.
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link