Site Supervisor (Electrical/Electrician)
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Install equipment in line with designs, drawings,customer requirements and legslation (local and international)
- Assist Project Manager in site visits to determine precise scope of works (local and neighbouring countries, if required)
- Inspect , sign-off and issue COC’s for all Safety Divisions‘ project related electrical installations
- Cold-commissioning of systems (basic funtionionality tests) after completion of installations
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Prepares red-line drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems (final sketches to be done by Draughts person in the office)
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, P&ID’s,connection drawings, loop drawings and termination drawings
- Troubleshoot electrical/electronic issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Identify and ensure quality control and quality assurance procedures are met and followed.
- Offer technical assistance and support to internal and external related parties
- Assist in procurement of local components for Projects
- Ability to compile site reports using images, drawings, videos etc
- Assist in Safety file compilation and verfication process
- Keep abreast of all legislation pertaining to FGDS products relevant to the South and Southern African markets
- Adherence to all ISO processes and policies
- Adherence to all company policies (Global and Local)
- Co-ordinate and organize with the customer and the respective business manager the required tests and protocols as well as identify the authorized party to accomplish the testing and commissioning tasks.