General Employment - Other General Employment
- Project preparation, project implementation, project evaluation, reporting, and monitoring, which is aligned with industry norms and speeds as well as the overall business strategy.
- Ensure weekly and monthly management reporting is done accurately and timeously.
- Manage the total process of the project to ensure compliance with all contractual and legal requirements.
- Project programme set-up and management- Knowledge of MS Projects.
- Manage construction and maintenance teams/crews.
- Sub-contractor management and liaison.
- Monitor and advice on Occupational Health and Safety as per relevant legislation- Report all incidents in the prescribed manner.
- Material Procurement - Ensure cost-effective and efficient procurement of materials for all works.
- Issue accurate COC’s timeously
- Upselling on existing contracts.
- Obtain new business leads through client interaction.
- Build, maintain, and improve client relationships.
- Ensure regular client visits and interactions.
- Manage overall customer service experience to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Lead and manage construction and maintenance teams/crews.
- Training and Development of staff members.
- Performance Management of staff members.
- Plan activities and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Nurture a positive working environment and look after the employees’ wellbeing.
- Profit Targets on projects and contracts.
- Efficient Management of labour and materials costs to improve profitability.
- Prepare claims and invoicing on individual projects.
- Conduct regular quality audits onsite.
- Ensure compliance with SANS / ECA regulations.
- Qualified electrician- Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- Wireman’s license
- Project management qualification is an advantage.
- Proven experience in managing electrical projects and maintenance contracts in commercial and industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of Construction Law
- Good administrative skills
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Proven experience in compiling quotes and tenders.
- Commercial/Financial Knowledge