Sage 200 Evolution Senior Consultant Position
The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the Sage 200 Evolution application having implemented at least 20 new customer solutions. They should be able to guide customers throughout the software implementation process and deliver timely, outstanding post-implementation service and support.
The Role Requirements:
Skills and Expertise
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sage 200 Evolution consultant, handling at least 20 Sage 200 Evolution implementations, which include but are not limited to, setup, configuration, and, if applicable, customization
- Experience working with MS SQL Server
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree would be an advantage
- Have in-depth knowledge of all Sage 200 Evolution modules including Branch Accounting but excluding Municipal Billing.
- Be experienced with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience would be preferred.
- Understand common industry business practices related to accounting, sales, manufacturing, inventory management
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects successfully.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities
- Ability to function effectively in collaborative, team-oriented environments
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Be passionate about ERP software and consulting
- Exhibit a high level of energy, urgency, engagement, and 100% accountability
- Have an innate curiosity, combined with a thirst for knowledge & a creative mind, that will allow you to provide complex solutions to complex customer challenges
The Role Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the business requirements and operational objectives of the customer.
- Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients; create Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Perform project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing
- As the Subject Matter Expert on the solution, provide guidance and direction to both internal implementation team and customer implementation team
- May contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assisting with proposal development, and delivering presentations
- Provide prompt, exceptional customer service and support