PBT Group has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with Capital Markets experience who would be responsible for planning, organising, and directing the completion of projects while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Working with Vendors
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realisation
- Experience in Capital/Global Markets business and delivering projects in this area (greater than 5 years’ experience).
- Experience in projects involving Structured Products and Derivatives (ability to hold a conversation with Business SMEs).
- Experience in platform setup in offshore markets (desirable).
- Ability to manage more than one project concurrently.
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent