Our client a Global tech firm is seeking a Senior Product Owner to join their team remotely.
Senior Product Owner is required for our Mobility team for various client engagements. The Product Owner must understand Scrum Framework and Agile Methodologies.
- Development or Technical background is advantageous
- Understand the Scrum Framework and Agile methodologies.
- Be the Project’s key stakeholder representing Users and Business working together with the
- Software Development Teams to deliver high quality software products.
- Be responsible for validating product ideas with reviews of plans and work-in-progress with
- Customers, Architects and Product Teams.
- Conduct user research and develop wireframes and specs for new product features.
- Working with Stakeholders and Development Team
- Manage multiple feature development in one backlog.
- Manage projects, BAU work and product roadmap priorities simultaneously.
- Assist with product/system/process documentation to support Users and Business continuity.
- Define goals and create the vision for development projects
- Managing the product roadmap
- Prioritising needs between business stakeholders, product and development teams
- Anticipating client and product needs
- Acting as a primary liaison between stakeholders and teams
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration
Key abilities required
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or related role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Team player that is easy to work with and that functions in any size team
- Demonstrates personal motivation and a positive attitude
- Uses initiative, shows determination and commitment to delivery
- Copes under pressure
- Demonstrates resilience
- Facilitation Skills
- Strong work ethic and drive for results
- Values quality and produce high quality work at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an extensive vocabulary of general
- language and ICT terminology
- Reliable – ensures that if an assignment is allocated, it will be completed as agreed
- Demonstrates high ethics and adherence to our clients values
- Self-motivated, with a keen passion to stay ahead of the trends.
- Customer delighter
- Knowledge broker
- Conflict resolver
- Effective escalator
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Lean-Agile related certifications
Advantageous (nice to have):
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Owner
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems as area of specialisation or equivalent