Senior Full stack Web Developer
Very exciting opportunity (Remote) for someone looking to gain some international work exposure while working for SAs leading software company. We are hiring Senior Full stack Web Developers at DVT!!
You will play an important role building quality software through technical expertise and problem-solving prowess that exceed the needs and expectations of our client. You will collaborate with others to create awesome business from project inception through to delivery. This is achieved by ensuring that your solutions meet specifications, align with your team’s technology strategy, are delivered on time, and meet agreed quality standards
• Delivering quality software solutions consistently to the agreed
• Adhere to planning, development and testing processes and
policies, consistent with our clients agile cadence and product
development life cycle.
• Conduct tests to measure the performance and quality of
products against qualitative and quantitative criteria.
• Respond to allocated and escalated issues, providing ad-hoc
assistance to other team members as necessary.
• Contribute to the ongoing support of product releases in
• Work with other team members, Architects and Development
Leads to create technical solutions and specifications where
appropriate to meet requirements utilising industry best practice
tools and approaches.
• Work closely with QA to improve automated tool skills, agile
testing practices, and supporting processes.
• Assist with the build process and test each new build, including
installation/deployment of builds and data conversion.
Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
4+ years’ experience as a Developer working in a team
environment, with 3+ years in a commercial agile environment.
• Proficient with a wide range of software development languages,
frameworks, and tools such as but not limited to .NET, Node.js,
• Experience deploying cloud-based solutions to Azure, Amazon
Web Services, or a similar service utilising best practice for
scalability, resilience and recovery.
• Exposure scaling build systems through on-premises or cloud
• Strong understanding of SDLC principles and agile development
methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean or Continuous
• Experience of developing web-services and integration with 3rd
• Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and
continuous integration and deployment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about the above opportunity and having a detailed discussion with one of our practice leads, please send through a copy of your CV to (email@example.com). Be sure to check out www.dvt.co.za
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link