Our client requires a Senior Business Analysts on a 6-month contract, to support the Enterprise Business Unit (EBU)’s turnaround strategy to ‘fix the basics’ and ensure that EBU can be run in a feasible and sustainable manner, that ultimately benefits the business and promotes continuous improvement through process and system optimisation. The initiatives will be business led and will seek to identify process and systems gaps, recommend solutions that either consist of a future-proof process change or system enhancement.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4-year degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in Business Analysis and Process Engineering
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a Telco environment
- Process and systems documentation experience
- Project Management experience
- ITIL Service Management (preferred) that would need to engage with the respective departments to fulfil this scope.
- Understanding the needs of multiple senior level stakeholders
- Sound general IT knowledge.
- Analyse, document and update identified and prioritised L3/L4 processes according to BPMN Business standards
- A skilled Senior Process Engineer/Process Management Consultant
- Define and update policies and procedures (wherever applicable) as per ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- Obtain sign-off on processes, policies, and procedures.
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each quality process or system and propose/ document relevant controls to mitigate the risks.
- Elicit and document detailed business requirements related to system or process changes.
- Obtain signoff for documented business requirements.
- Produce weekly status report for the business owner.
- Managing the project stakeholders
- Managing Communication