Senior Accounts Payable Administrator
Monday, 20 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Provide support within the Accounts Payable function, includes, Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group which handles all check disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters for 3 ERP systems.
- Support automated invoice processing system, including relevant mailboxes, processing queues and reporting.
- Process accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist with monthly close including accruals, account reconciliation and variance analysis
- Assist with improving, implementing and documenting processes and internal control policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities for process improvements or automation and then drive the implementation of the solution
- Perform supplier reconciliations
- Manage supplier and internal query service desk
- Ensure compliance to regulatory bodies in accordance with the client needs and the organizations business plans and to be present and part of the development process when quality assurance sessions are held.
- SARS VAT 404 Compliance
- SARB Foreign Exchange compliance/controls