SA Metal Group requires a committed, hardworking and motivated individual to join their Security team as a Security Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the
supervision of three security site managers, supervisors and officers as well as providing security services to the group.
The Security Manager will be responsible for:
- Management and posting of Security staff at all Gauteng and Mpumulanga branches
- Training of Security staff to ensure the safety of the company’s employees, clients and property
- Ensure efficiency and productivity of Security staff, including Security site managers, supervisors and officers
- As frontline personnel, to ensure that security employees conduct are professional and above reproach in terms of behaviour, dress, service, etc.
- See that company rules, procedures and policies are adhered to and time frames are kept
- Ensuring that discipline is enforced
- Assisting in investigations
- Access control
- See that health and safety regulations are enforced and adhered to
- Evaluating all collated information and documentation
- Protect the assets of SA Metal.
- Manage security contractors.
- Risk assessment.
- Ensure maintenance of security equipment.
- Arranging of polygraphs.
- Keep costing of all security expenditure.
- 5 years managerial experience in the Security Sector.
- Driver’s license and own, reliable transport is essential.
- Computer literacy.
- PSIRA Grade A registered
- Discipline to apply company policies and procedures.
- Contactable references.
- Willing to work irregular hours and overtime.
- In good health and physical stature.
- Be trustworthy and honest.
- Ability to take responsibility.