The tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring cameras for any irregularities
- Time wasting
- Misuse of company property
- Report writing
- Daily inspection of cameras:
- cameras recording
- all cameras on line
- all cameras focused
- Reporting all faulty cameras
- Investigations using the camera system
- At least 3 years security control room experience.
- Registered with PSIRA - minimum Grade B.
- Grade 12 or equivalent with good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Flexible and willing to work overtime.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding working environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Display a professional work approach.
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment to a strong business ethic and integrity