PBT Group has an opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master. The Scrum Master will act as a mentor to the development team in data architecture, data modeling and data analysis.
To facilitate the projects to successful implementation of Agile as defined by the Agile Centre of Excellence (ACE). Focus on continuous improvement by providing support and partnering with Agile Transformational teams. Support and partner with Agile Transformational teams within the Group technology structure (Application Development and Maintenance, Project Management, Agile CoE, Human Resources, etc.) to promote collaboration and ensure consistent application of Lean and Agile best practices.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile. Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
- Facilitative; must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team, guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organisation
- Attitude of empowerment; must be able to lead a team to self-organization, guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Assertive; must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls. Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Conflict resolution; must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Communicative and social; must be able to communicate well with teams, assisting with internal and external communication.
- Attitude of transparency; must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Continual improvement; must continually be growing one’s craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
- Situationally Aware; must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
Skills / Experience Required:
- Scrum Master certification
- Agile Concepts
- Agile Development
- Agile Estimation and Prioritisation
- Agile Planning
- Communication & Presentation skills
- MS Office Products
- Oracle and written communication techniques
- Principles of Project Management
- SAFE Framework
- Scrum ceremonies
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link