○ Reviewing the functional design spec and estimate provided by the AMS partner to ensure that the solution will meet the requirements identified by the business and to challenge the approach/estimate if necessary;
○ Manage the AMS partner to deliver to contracted SLA’s (estimate);
○ Manage the UAT with the business;
○ Manage the governance of changes that are being moved into SAP production. Note: The AMS partner does the functional configuration for support, enhancements and projects. The SAP AMS Logistics Lead needs to have a strong knowledge of configuration to be able to validate the approach that is being recommended by the AMS partner;
Experience in following essential:
○ Experience working with Ariba;
○ SAP certification in SAP ERP Supply Chain Management;
○ Experience with Business Intelligence tools; and
S/4 HANA will be beneficial.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link