Target Market: Orthotist, Prosthetists, Hospitals and Recovery Science professionals
Job Purpose: To achieve sales of BSV, Recovery Science and Consumer products in accordance with the company’s strategic plan. To identify and develop further opportunities for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and optimise sales within designated region by selling to orthotists, physiotherapists, Biokineticist, sport physicians, procurement departments etc.
- Plan weekly call schedule and schedule daily appointments a minimum of 1 week ahead of time.
- 100% compliance and use of company CRM system, this includes recording daily call schedule, all visits and visit comments and uploading customer data as requested by sales director.
- Analyse all weekly sales reports sent by sales director and be able to comment and provide feedback on sales performance by account and business/product group.
- Provide weekly forecast on sales pipeline to sales director/managing director by Monday mornings 8am.
- Develop new and existing relationships through regular visits and follow-ups, promoting the companies name and representing them in a professional manner at all times.
- Attending exhibitions nationally and locally as may be required from time to time. Actively sell company products at such exhibitions.
- Keep up to date with developments in the designated territory and providing intelligence reports on the area and marketplace to the national sales manager & managing director.
- Support all local & national marketing strategies and initiatives and make suggestions for new initiatives. Attend quarterly sales meetings and actively contribute to driving future sales.
- Ensure own key accounts are managed effectively liaising with head office staff as appropriate. Take full responsibility for own accounts.
- Ensure that own product knowledge and sector knowledge is kept up to date by attendance at training programmes or by own study. Provide support to new staff as may be requested.
- Provide high quality training support for key customers.
- Ensure compliance will all company rules and procedures.
- Ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to work independently but adhering to company rules.
- 2 to 3 years experienced in related sales is ideal
- Qualified physiotherapy / biokineticist / sport science background is ideal
- Fluent and articulate communicator;
- Proven ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Good negotiator
- Proven sales track record
- Attention to detail, honours commitments.
- Effective time manager.
- Ability to work independently but adheres to company rules.
- Good knowledge of the medical sector and ideally medical devices.
- Computer literate particularly with MS Office and CRM systems.
- Own reliable car and valid driver’s license