I am recruiting Sales Representatives for an adhesive manufacturing company located in Johannesburg.
Only Applicants that have outbound sales rep experience, servicing the hardware retail industry, or servicing packaging manufacturers, or servicing furniture manufacturers, will be considered.
Only profiles that are populated with the relevant data on the online portal will be reviewed.
- To sell, maintain in a manner that will optimise the company’s market share and savings, improve the company’s efficiency, help achieve the companies mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer services.
- The sales person's responsibilities involve sales, service, reporting, safety and maintenance, and other duties as assigned by management.
- Sales involves assisting in establishing sales goals and developing and promoting a market plan, increasing sales products, product knowledge, pricing, products and services, maintaining the current market share, and assisting in developing competitive marketing strategies.
- Assist in establishing sales goals.
- Work with the division manager to establish monthly sales goals.
- Work with the division manager to establish yearly objectives and sales goals.
- Review Sales by Customer weekly, and present report of finding to management in weekly meetings.
- Assist in developing and promoting products.
- Work with the division manager to develop a marketing plan.
- Work with the Business Development Representative to assist in marketing and strategizing of products.
- Increase sales of products
- Maintain sales to customers in a manner, which will result in increased satisfaction.
- Make sales calls on all potential customers in the trade area.
- Assist the division manager in setting department goals and increasing sales of products.
- Product knowledge
- Know and use all resources necessary to make proper recommendations and applications of products sold.
- Correctly identify the application, before advising the product and procedures.
- Keep your resource manuals accessible and product information current.
- Ensure no product problems result due to your recommendations.
- Attend all product updates and service training sessions.
- Submit a weekly report. Weekly reports should include the following:
- Week’s goals and objectives achieved.
- Customer Performances.
- Next week’s goals and objectives.
- Daily and future schedules are to be maintained on Outlook Calendar and tasks.
- Submit Customer Visit reports