Skills and Expertise
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Sage 200 Evolution consultant, handling at least between 1 to 5 Sage 200 Evolution implementations, which include but are not limited to, setup, configuration, and, if applicable, customization
- Experience working with MS SQL Server
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree would be an advantage.
- Be experienced with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience would be preferred.
- Understand common industry business practices related to accounting, sales, manufacturing, inventory management.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects successfully.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to function effectively in collaborative, team-oriented environments.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
- Be passionate about ERP software and consulting.
- Exhibit a high level of energy, urgency, engagement, and 100% accountability.
- Have an innate curiosity, combined with a thirst for knowledge & a creative mind, that will allow you to provide complex solutions to complex customer challenges.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the business requirements and operational objectives of the customer.
- Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients; create Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Perform project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing.
- May contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assisting with proposal development, and delivering presentations.
- Provide prompt, exceptional customer service and support.