A multinational Technology company is looking for a Supply Chain Consultant to assist them with sourcing and to support procurement to implement long term strategies. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the Supply Chain environment and be immediately available to start.
- At least 8 - 10 years working experience in a similar role
- Product/Vendor/Solution Sourcing preferable local/Africa Regional sourcing
- Ability to complete cost-benefit analysis & draft business case/motivation for management approval post review with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Ability to handle RFP/Tender end to end process including technical & commercial analysis/evaluation
- Africa operations experience
- Consolidate all markets requirements or scope of work (SOW) and draft RFP
- Support Africa Procurement to implement long term strategies such as;
- Regional warehousing
- Selection of 1 or 2 freight forwarders to handle end-to-end logistics including local customs clearance
- DC System cost reduction
- Draft Contract, align with all Africa markets for execution & operationalization
- Implement efficient standardised contract management
- Ensure supplier performance compliance as per contractual supplier performance evaluation matrix
- Implement developed/standardized strategies to streamline and integrate the Procurement and Logistics processes
- Ability to focus on innovative solutions/strategies with objectives:
- Cost reduction
- Operational Efficiency/Process improvements
- Lead time reduction (Time to Market)
- Ensuring no drop in KPI performance drop.
- 10 years TCO perspective
- Co-ordinate the contracting process in the Africa region to ensure interests of both the Suppliers and the company are protected and ensure all high risk/impact supply relationships are covered by contracts.
- Implementing Strategic plans in place for meeting internal customers' expectations and total cost reduction targets against all budgets. Ensure value for money concept is incorporated in all regional procurement activities and achieve cost reduction targets
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.stonebridgehr.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
For more information contact: Cherise Breytenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org