Assume the overall responsibility for growth and profitability of Crop Insurance.
Provide sales support to the Area managers within the Region and deliver a high-quality service and support to the internal and external client base. Responsible for the overall management of one of the three crop regions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Manage high level marketing and co-ordinate efforts of Area Managers in this regard, to promote sales in respect of Crop insurance to accredited Brokers and Agri Businesses.
• Compile a detailed strategy and action plans to grow the business.
• Addressing Farmers meetings in regard to crop insurance products available.
• Liaise with managers of Brokers agencies and Agri Businesses to identify new opportunities and strengthen existing relationships.
• Coordinate and manage general administration with regards to crop insurance, support to brokers and enquiries from Head Office.
• Maintain internal and external relationships to ensure long term sustainable partnerships with clients, brokers and managers of Broker agencies and Agri Businesses for the region.
• Track progress of service requirement on a regular basis.
• Manage SLA and CSI requirements.
• Assist in helping brokers to build a more successful business.
• Training and support to brokers in the administration and issuing of crop insurance.
• Approval and managing Input cost Applications.
• Broker/Market development
• Identify and target new prospective profitable business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant qualification in Agriculture mainly Crop
• Experience in or exposure to insurance industry is desirable
• 7-10 years’ experience in relationship management aspects
of crop insurance.
• Experience in people management is essential
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link