• Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
• Setting customer service standards
• Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
• Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with product QA standards
• Working with operating staff to establish standards, systems and procedures
• Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
• Determining training needs
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
• Directing objectives to maximise profitability
• Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
• Monitoring performance
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link