PBT Group has an opportunity for a QA Lead.
- Participate in the sprint planning, test estimation and success criteria per story/epic.
- Participate in the Squad backlog grooming.
- Facilitate the daily stand-up and manage the issues raised by the Software Quality Engineers and remove any blockers.
- Encourage the Software Quality Engineers to collaborate across team to ensure efficient implementation of Product and ensure automation governance is adhered to by all Software Quality Engineers.
- Facilitate the handover of test deliverables for all phases of testing.
- Review and ensure all test artefacts are stored centrally.
- Encourage continuous learning and questioning of the business and technology.
- Allow for and encourage significant investment in the end-to-end test design.
- Review and prioritise all issues raised by the Software Quality Engineers.
- Work with the EQA Chapter Lead on the metrics and reporting to communicate testing status.
- Ensure the test deliverables produced aligned to the test approach.
- Communicate the Product risk to the EQA Chapter Lead and highlight any mitigating factors.
- Ensure the defect management process is adhered to by the Software Quality Engineers and where necessary chair the defect triage sessions.
- Participate in the retrospective reviews and seek efficiencies which will ensure quicker delivery with high quality to our client(s).
- Produce a closeout report and monitor product health in production for 2 weeks to ensure any issues are referenced in the report for completeness.
- Elicit business and Subject Matter Expert participation and input where necessary.
- Encourage Peer reviews of the test artefacts (manual and automated test cases).
- API automation is key focus (Karate / Rest Assured / SOAP UI etc)
- Front end (Selenium/Appium)
- NFT: JMeter
- Core programming is usually done in Java rather than C# in IntelliJ, with Maven / BitBucket / Git.
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent