The client’s Product Design team oversees the strategy, ideation, design, plan and execution of all digital products and features created for their members. They are seeking a Product Designer to join their growing product team. The Designer will determine the pain points and challenges of our users, identify opportunities, and implement workable solutions that are aligned with our business goals. The Designer will also contribute to the establishment of our design system, as well as our ongoing efforts to create a high-quality, consistent experience across our products.
- They are committed to improving the lives of our members and providing the best possible work environment for their employees.
- What the Product Designer will do:
- Contribute to multiple digital project solutions running concurrently and working collaboratively with a multi-disciplined team.
- Evaluate business requirements and define user needs, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes and other design artifacts needed to effectively communicate specific features and functionality.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders and guide the collection, synthesis and integration of feedback.
- Confidently lead projects to success through clear communications, decisive action, and stellar work.
- Conduct usability testing, document results and suggest recommendations.
- Work with, maintain and evolve a scalable design system to be used across platforms.
- Contribute to other initiatives for the team.
Skills needed for success in this role:
- 3+ years of experience designing for web and mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Confidence to think about high-level product vision, understand constraints, and contribute to a fantastic user experience.
- Solid understanding of the design thinking process, as well as a passion and know-how for influencing design strategy.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch or similar design tool.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Experience partnering with user researchers.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- A solid and up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments, and trends in web, mobile, Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design.
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback.
- Desire to learn, grow and teach skills to further your abilities and the abilities of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience designing for various groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
The candidate needs to share his/her work:
- A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and contribution to solving specific problems, as well as demonstrate your visual design skills.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.