We are looking for experieced sales talent, a dynamic candidate that thrives on exceeding targets set with a passion for sport! If you enjoy travelling the country, building a dynamic and varied client base please apply immediately!
Only real sporting enthusiasts need apply!
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads in sports project related markets.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- A tertiary qualification in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales - in the sporting field would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Afrikaans.
- The potential candidate is required to give presentations in areas like Bloemfontein, Welkom, Upington and Windhoek where the ability to communicate fluently in Afrikaans is important.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Must have own vehicle with valid code 8 driver’s license
• Basic salary of R15 000.00
• Cellphone and laptop supplied for the duration of employment.
• Company petrol card will be provided.
• Sales Commission will be paid based on the following structure:
- Sports project based sales: 10% comm on GP rands
- Landscape: 15% comm on GP Rands