We are seeking a National Employee Relations Manager for a leading FMCG retail company. Head office is based in Gauteng and you will be required to travel to various sites in the provinces of South Africa and to neighboring countries. The position is an Employment Equity Based role and we seek only candidates who are from the designated group.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employee Relations Manager to perform duties like:
- ER strategies, Employee group forum and management meetings, drafting and implementing strategic policies & procedures;
- Requires someone with sound employment practices in accordance with the latest legislation and SA Labour legislation and practices;
- Must have experience in the FMCG / Retail and or Grocery Wholesale Environment;
- Have a strong employee relations focus, proven track record with Unions and Wage negotiations with Unions. Including through knowledge of South African Labour legislation and,
- Extensive exposure to CCMA proceedings and Labour Court cases.
- Ideally you will have a relevant Degree in Industrial Relations and or Labour Relations. Must be prepared to travel extensively across South Africa.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar environment is essential.
- An attractive package is on offer and market related for this role.