Marketing Manager (Apparel)
Thursday, 22 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Develop and deliver marketing plans and projects which are on brand, budget and to deadline.
- Build the brand deck and guidelines to drive consistency through the business.
- Lead the marketing calendar, ensuring key deadlines are met for campaign delivery and all marketing activities with an emphasis on, social, influencer and content.
- Social Media strategy & implementation:
- Responsible for managing all social channels; lead the planning, content creation, sign off process.
- Responsible for continually growing social channels and followings whilst increasing engagement, and growing a high quality email list.
- Manage the day to day activity of the marketing team with a focus on development, motivation, and performance.
- Build, optimise and scale digital marketing campaigns to deliver on a range of key objectives including ROAS, sign ups and returning users.
- Work closely with the Head of Ecomm & Sales to drive revenue for the business.
- Ensuring that there is a golden thread between all marketing content and platforms including Ecomm.
- Make sure all departments are up to date with weekly content, campaigns & events.
- Work with the design department and rest of marketing team to plan campaigns around launches and key dates in the year.
- Create new ideas and concepts for campaign and collection launches and present ideas to the team.
- Provide inspiration and direction for the teams in regular creative sessions.
- Challenge and influence the direction of the brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure media spend is on track against monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
- Work with colleagues to discuss the business objectives and requirements of projects and finalise ideas and concepts.
- Develop and lead the creation of all brand content assets including brand guidelines, creatives & graphic design.
- Coordinate all content from idea to creation including all graphic design work to ensure content is on brand and on time.
- Lead all photoshoots from concept to execution.
- Lead all strategic marketing planning activities, including research, market mapping and customer segmentation.
- Influencer strategy and implementation.
- Visual merchandising strategy by Key Accounts and implementation.