- Assessment of credit applications from Business Units, and compiling the Due Diligence reports for submission and final approval to the Credit Committee.
- Processing of post loan management reports on a quarterly or bi-annual basis depending on the classification of the loan, identifying the business's under stress for possible migration to the bank’s Watch list for close monitoring.
- Monitor advances to ensure compliance with all terms and conditions and for effective control of credit risk with particular reference to names on the Watch list.
- Periodic processing of Asset Classifications and Credit Ratings of all accounts on your allocated portfolio.
- Compliance with the Rules and Regulations of SARB and other regulators. Implementations of the Policies and Procedures of Head Office and the Branch as set out in PPM's
- Non-performing loan recovery.
- Research of various applicable risks like country and industry risks, in order to gain a proper understanding of the particular risks associated with a business.
- B Com degree relating to the finance sector, preferably accounting.
- Licentiate Certificate from Institute of Bankers or a similar qualification
- 3 years’ experience in banking especially in a credit environment and/or business development area involved in the compilation of credit applications
- Analysis of annual financial statements required to determine the adequacy of profitability levels, gearing, liquidity and efficiency sufficient to service the debt.
- Assessment of budgets, projections and cash flow forecasts to establish and confirm that borrowing requirements are both adequate and realistic.
- Assessment of industry trends and economic climate locally and internationally, as it relates and impacts on the individual borrower's particular circumstances.
- Familiarity with relevant Foreign Exchange Control Rulings and Bank Act and Company Act and FICA as well as regulations and regulatory requirements.
- High level of energy, motivation and drive with good communication skills as it relates to both internal and external stakeholders to be serviced.
- Good communication skills, business acumen and a high level of motivation.
- Analyzing, assessment of AFS, ability to ensure facilities correctly structured.
- Proficient computer literacy, administrative and good organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of legal steps required to recover bad debts, knowledge of the legal aspects of finance and legal risks, Companies Act, Bank Act.
- General knowledge and understanding of collateral security documentation, the completion thereof and legal aspects when having to realize security.
Kencorp Executive Search
P O Box 136893 Alberton North
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment.
Kencorp strives to bring you:
- Increased profits and sales
- Decreased costs
Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.