Provide the means for the Carrier to engagement with the Group from a Systems perspective. Ensure systems delivery to the Partner Market is accomplished.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
SDLC Execution: Management of all activities within the SDLC including:
- Size, forecast, capacitate, plan, monitor, report and control all aspects of the SDLC.
- Scheduling and prioritization of tasks and resources.
- Coordinate: Build, Test, Deliver, Fix, Change Requests across multiple teams (external, outsourced, offshore teams, and onshore).
- Issue Resolution: Ensure that Project milestones are met through active issue resolution, timeous escalations and direct management of the resources.
- Lead and manage the project resources. Mentor and guide the project team where required
- Plan, monitor and report on software delivery – Success is measured on delivery against project plans.
- Guide solutions towards VG V1 design – Minimum CRs against V1 design.
- Develop high performing teams – High quality delivery on time.
- Ensure quality systems delivery to the Partner Market - Production issues are measured.
- Meet project goals and objectives within the overall scope, time frame, cost, quality, standards and SLA.
- Capacity management: delegation of tasks, review of execution, and providing feedback to team members.
- Manage vendors: capacity, work allocations, quality, cost and SLAs.
- Issue management: Resolution, escalation and prevention of issues. Remove impediments to the effective functioning of the development team.
- Prioritization: Participating and enabling the business Prioritization process along with the product owner.
- Risk Management and Escalations: Management of risks to the delivery timelines with appropriate escalations.
- Communication: of project progress to management and project stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: Report on the quality of project output on completion of the project and input into the processes to ensure better, more efficient execution in the future.
Manage IT Relationship with Partner Market
- Ensure client satisfaction in IT, systems delivery, and platform - Measure through client satisfaction, Balance Scorecard and level of Escalations.
- Manages the relationship with Business Applications owners
- Chair or attend the relevant forums, planning, organizing, resource management, project documentation, timeline and deliverable management.
- Regularly assesses customer service levels and identifies creative, viable ways to drive substantial improvement.
- Maintains open channels of communication with customers; ensures that problems have been resolved to customers’ full satisfaction.
- Forecasts even subtle changes in customer priorities and expectations; makes regular efforts to adjust approach to ensure needs are always met.
- Digs deeply into customer feedback and drives the innovations that can enable the organization to better meet their future needs.
Education and Experience
- 3 or more years’ management of software development projects.
- Development experience is an advantage.
- Understand Software development principles.
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Software development principles, Project Management, People focused. Logical Thinker, Proactive in approach to planning, Risk Mitigation, Solution Driven, Consulting
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks