An in-house digital agency of a leading global FMCG business has a vacancy for a Full Stack Drupal Development Lead.
- Setup technical meetings to understand the brief from the brands, propose and align external agencies based on the software proposed architecture
- Propose a robust, business aligned architecture implementation ensuring quality and good development practice that will be reflecting in a winning digital product that will drive success of marketing campaigns and deliver stage link to perform QA (product testing) to ensure smooth push to production environment
- Ensure graphic interface design, including best in class practice development and quality standards to maintain and uplift brands positioning
- Proactive follow up on third party vendors accountable of development tasks assigned to them, in order to ensure product quality prior to delivery
- Security compliance: Ensure proper Infrastructure configuration and digital products ABI security protocol implementation, in order to avoid legal issues related to digital products not meeting the standards, therefore, causing reputational issues, fines, etc. to the company
- Final product integrated delivery as per tech spec request
- Ensure proper digital platform maintenance, implementing latest Drupal community insights and updates
- Look for opportunities for cost reduction for in -house content production, governance and security standards implementation for digital products
- Manage and ensure brand-wise digital product development, external agency process handling and standard assurance of external agencies work
- Security protocol and standards validation for products prior its delivery to the market
- Higher Certificate/ Diploma or relevant tertiary qualifications / certifications in Web Development, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in Drupal 7 / 8backend development: (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, JS, JQUERY, NODEJS, GIT, CSS, HTML5, RESTAPI).
- Scrum master qualification / similar
- Knowledge / Development experience in Drupal 8 (back and front end, PHP), pre-processors such as SASS, LESS & task automation like Grunt
- Basic knowledge in: Web analytics, SEO, UX and UI
- Design tools knowledge (i.e., Adobe Suite)