Development Conveyancing Secretary(Transfers & Bonds), Roodepoort, R18 000.00 – R25 000.00 (Depending on relevant experience and agreed commission structure)
- Previous development experience is a must (sectional title transfers and bonds)
- Must be able to work independently, accurately, efficiently and attend to more than one development at any given time;
- Must have experience in bond registration for all for major banks: Standard Bank, Nedbank, Absa and FNB (Experience with SA Homeloans will be advantageous)
- Ghostconvey, E4 experience is a must (GhostPractice will be advantageous)
- Stable employment record
- Contactable reference
- Drafting of transfer and bond documents, applying for Section 53 Certificates and CSOS certificates (under Conveyancer supervision), submitting transfer duty receipts, obtaining rates clearance certificates and bondholders consents.
- Client liaison
- Upliftment of retentions and obtaining all bondholder proceeds for lodgment and registration
- Weekly reporting to clients
- Attending to finances on all transactions.
- General conveyancing secretarial duties.