Our client is looking for a Development C&I /Software /Electrical Engineer to design, develop & maintain control & instrumentation, User Interfaces, Hardware and Software systems s
• Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent required
• BTech/BSc (Eng.) or equivalent
• Registration with a professional society would be preferred Skills and Experience:
•A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Control & Instrumentation systems both in a software and hardware development role.
•Experience in developing product under ISO13485 for medical devices
Experience or Knowledge in:
• Electronics and embedded processors
• Micro controllers (plc, intel, Atmel, micro processors)
• Documentation control: ISO 9001
• Big advantage :Signal and/or image processing
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.