Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Support agent preferably from the medical devices industry to start as soon as possible.
Area of Responsibility
• Order taking and processing of orders;
• Liaising with customers;
• Dealing with Sales Consultants regarding queries, requests, sales orders, etc.;
• Responsible for following up on backorders;
• Allocating stock for orders;
• Preparing quotes and pro-forma invoices;
• General administrative duties including regular filing;
• Arranging collections and emergency deliveries.
• Grade 12 (Matric) is a minimum requirement;
• A tertiary qualification would be a definite advantage.
• Previous experience in Customer Support of at least 3 years is essential;
• Experience in a Medical Environment preferable;
• Strong Communication Skills;
Skills and Competencies
• Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel (advanced); MS Word and Outlook is essential;
• Proficiency in Syspro;
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) especially in English;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Good telephone skills;
• Accuracy is essential;
• Team player;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• People skills;
• Energetic, focuses and committed to get the job done to the best of their ability
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.