CFO: Executive level
Sal 1,5million - 2million
Non Negotiables for Consideration
- Min ten years’ general management expertise
- Must have experience working at Executives and Board level, including relevant Board Committees
- Individuals should have experience in the following CORE Areas: Financial Management, Human Resources, Information Technology (IT), Health and Safety and Facilities Management
Some of the Main Duties for this Role:
- Oversee all financial and accounting processes in line with IFRS and other accounting and reporting best practices and standards
- Ensure accurate and sound financial management practices, including monitoring and reporting to ensure that the company complies with acceptable audit and accounting practices.
- Management and oversight of the accounting processes and practices including; payments and payment requisitions, financial record keeping, monthly financial statements, financial month-end and year-end closure, and reporting.
- Ensure that critical financial controls are in place.
- Oversee financial planning processes and projections, including the annual budgeting process, long-term financial planning and monthly or quarterly forecasts.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Financial Management skills and knowledge
- Human Resource Management knowledge
- Management Information knowledge
Some Key Responsibilities:
In addition to Chief Financial Officer duties, the successful candidate will be required to support business performance by taking accountability for all Shared services and Support functions including:
- Information Technology (IT), Human Resources, Business continuity, resilience and occupational health and safety implementation, Hygiene office management functions, physical infrastructure and equipment, procurement processes,
- Ensuring the enhancement of the company’s media and public image through the planning, development and implementation of communication and public relations strategies.
- Contributing to the development and expansion of industry knowledge and capacity through the management of a world-class industry Training Function.
- If you fit ALL of the requirements please send your CV in a Word format
- If you have not received feedback within two weeks please presume your application has been unsuccessful
- Please do not apply if you do not fit all of the requirements.