- Basic salary R14 000 - R25 000, depending on experience, negotiable.
- Growing stable company with promotion options.
- Training and coaching.
- Possible compensation plan.
My client is a leading distributor in the electronic security equipment industry which provides effective integration support across the African continent.
- General admin / Filing duties (Use some examples)
- Stock Control (Be more specific and to what extent)
- Assisting customers with sales and queries.
- Coordinate all customer complaints with relevant department head.
- Liaising and Co-ordination of deliveries with other branches.
- Petty Cash Bank account control and reconciliation.
- P&L Balance Sheets & Banking.
- Oversee sales department ensuring reports are done and send to HQ, call logs monitor etc.
- Driving sales.
- Managing staff effectively.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 Matric Essential.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Preference will be given to administration qualifications.
- Preference will be given to accounting qualifications.
- High computer literacy MS Office & Pastel
- Pastel Partner experience.
- Strong proven administration skills.
- Strong planning and control skills.
- Ability to multitask and time management.
- Attention to detail in all departments.
- Strong coordinating skills as well as internal engagement between branches.
- Customer Service