Friday, 24 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- A firm understanding of how to implement and optimise end to end biddable campaigns across all major biddable platforms (Facebook, Twitter, AdWords etc) as well as keeping up to date with any changes made to these platforms.
- Have an in depth understanding of the various ad formats and targeting options offered by all major biddable platforms, how they are used to achieve client objectives and how to implement them.
- Produce useful and accurate reporting on all biddable activity as and when required by company process, the client and/or your client management team.
- You will be required to manage and control client spends diligently and in line with company process across all biddable channels.
- Ensure that all biddable campaigns deliver on internal performance requirements which will be directly linked to client key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all company systems and processes that relate to biddable media and how these need to be applied in your day to day activities. Also, to help refine and improve these processes where possible.
- Leveraging our relationships with Facebook, Twitter and Google to assist in the set up and/or optimisation of
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships by ensuring expectations are appropriately defined and well
- Maintain a sustainable positive relationship with clients as well as internal teams.
- Reviewing customer feedback information and taking positive steps to address customer concerns.
- Attend client meetings/events as and when required as well as effectively communicate with clients over email, IM or telephonically when needed.
- Work with your account team to ensure compliance with any customer defined service level agreements and performance standards.
- Contribute towards the development of customer SLAs, service reviews, customer feedback and customer service initiatives.