As a member of the team, work with the business teams to capture and define the requirements for the business intelligence projects required to support the company’s wider strategic objectives. With the support of the Business Intelligence/Platform and Engineering team, take responsibility for managing the delivery of these projects.
- A relevant Bachelors degree
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of call centres' associated technologies and statistical analysis
- Demonstrable business acumen with strength in data management (using Excel, SQL etc.) and operational reporting
- Knowledge of Excel graphs and visualization of reports
- Understanding of SQL commands and other factors for example SQL joins.
- Working Knowledge of Power BI.
- Good understanding of data manipulation, aggregation and presentation techniques
- Excellent understanding of internal systems and departmental procedures
- Progressive and forward-thinking with the ability to identify industry/customer trends
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute and challenge yourself and the team
- VBA knowledge would be added benefits.
- Fundamental knowledge of Azure environment and working methods.
- Understanding of data modelling.
- Knowledge of Cloud fundamentals.