PBT Group has an opportunity for Full Stack Azure Consultants (Data Engineers, Data Architects) who are well versed in the Azure Stack and ideally PowerBI to assist with an Azure migration project.
- Manage the BI Development life cycle, ensuring adherence to best practice coding standards.
- Maintain and develop the BI systems.
- Create and build dashboards and reports.
- Development within an Azure based platform helping in the deployment.
- Ensure that the design of BI solutions is scalable and aligned to the architecture principals of the Data Warehouse.
- Migration to Azure
- Solidly skilled within the Azure environment with hands-on experience in setting up and developing ETL and Storage components within Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL DB.
- Ability to optimize the azure environment to not only manage performance but also cost effectiveness.
- Ability to provide technical input to current technical teams/ process analysts and project leads in order to provide technical guidance with regards to technology component fit and functional requirement vetting.
- Should have sufficient experience to operate autonomously and proactively provide technical direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
- Experience with Azure App Service Model, including Web Apps and Web Jobs
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications on Azure PaaS.
- Experience with Azure storage services and integration services, including SQL Database, Tables, Files, and Blobs, Service Bus, and Event Hubs
- Experience with participating in requirement gathering, analysis, and technical design.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, including IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, load balancing, and storage.
- Knowledge of Azure IaaS, including VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways, and Express
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent