Our client is a leading provider of Mobile accessories and they are looking for a Assistant Finance Manager to join their team
- Customer collections including the control of any automated collection system such as the bank’s
- Banking status and reconciliations, Bank and any other documentation required is completed in order to efficiently run the business (e.g. Bank guarantees and Annual Letter of compliances)
- Ensuring SARS, Statuary documents
- Client and vendor payment approvals and allocations
- Electronic Database Administration
- Risk analysis & control
- Threat identification of any part or process of the business that affects profitability and reporting
such to the Executive Committee.
- ISO compliance
- Pastel evolution
- Advanced excel skills for reporting purposes
- Cashbook experience “must”
- Payroll experience “Advantage”
- Should have knowledge of ethical accounting practices and ensure they are adhered to
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently lead, delegate and motivate subordinates.
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry will be an added advantage