- A qualification such as an LLB, B Com, B. Ed., M. Ed
- Experience as a University Lecturer (law, commerce) or an Assessment Manager.
- Background knowledge of corporate governance essential
- Management of examination and moderation processes and procedures.
- Selection of examiners and moderators when vacancies arise
- Ongoing quality assurance of all examiners and moderators’ work.
- Overall quality assurance of question papers and memoranda of all subjects.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring assessment policies, systems and procedures.
- Overall monitoring of assignment tutors.
- Ensuring that syllabuses are kept up to date.
- Selection of textbooks for each syllabus.
- Liaison with skills development (tuition) providers.
- Approaching universities to offer the institution's qualification.
- Liaison with all relevant regulatory bodies (QCTO, SAQA and FASSET).
- Keeping education policies updated.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the education field in order to keep the Institute informed.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent command of the English language – verbal and written
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
If you fit ALL of the requirements please send your CV in a Word format
If you have not received feedback within two weeks please presume your application has been unsuccessful
Please do not apply if you do not fit all of the requirements.