Our client is looking for an Apprentice for Fitter and Turner position, who we could train towards his Trade Test qualification. This apprentice must have at least an N2 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
1. General housekeeping of entire factory – Inside and Outside.
Keeping Workshop and Machine shop tidy.
2. Assist Artisans in cleaning of parts, etc. when necessary.
3. Ensuring that all Tools are always kept in place and that the Cupboards are always neat and tidy.
4. Assist with Brake Motors.
5. Assist with repairs to Industrial Brakes, Clutches and Solenoids.
6. Sheet Metal Work.
8. Assembly of Binsi Brakes and Force Cooling Units.
9. General Fabrication.
10. Assisting in the Stores and during Stock-Take, if necessary.
11. Outside Training – Various fields including mandatory learning Tutorials for access intoCustomers premises.
12. In-House Training – Various fields.
13. Follow Training schedules as per merSeta Manua
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.