Our client in the Banking Sector requires an Accountant on a 10-month contract role to;
- Support the Project Team with various testing and analysis tasks between the current and the new platform, as well as a change in business processes.
- Identify and sign off fundamental differences in setup, processing, valuations, and reporting between the current and new platform.
- Prepare reconciliations between the current and new platforms and sign off on daily and monthly results during the parallel run phase.
- Present results of reconciliations to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with ‘business as usual activities’ as and when required.
Competencies and attributes:
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A responsible, accountable, and enthusiastic team player
Qualifications and experience:
- Recently qualified CA with Investment Accounting audit experience
- A Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, or Investment Management with appropriate working experience
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments