The Account Manager is responsible for selling solutions to existing and new clients within the marketplace. The incumbent is responsible for the management and development of accounts, to maximize turnover and profit, the achievement of personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of the company in the marketplace.
Core Job Related behaviors
· Sound business acumen
· Proven ability to develop client base
· Proven ability to deal with high-profile clients in corporate world
· Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations
· Persuasiveness and influence
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Proven ability to close deals
· Proven ability to set and reach stretch targets
· Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people
· Sound communication skills
· Ability to communicate with high-profile clients
· Excellent verbal ability, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
· Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
· Self confidence
· Self-starter and quick learner
· Problem-solving and solutions orientation
· Ability to structure self and environment
· Strong achievement orientation and ambition to perform on sales target
· Determination and tenacity
· Bias for action
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.