Our client, a market leader in their industry sector; is looking to employ a UHT Junior Warehouse Operations Supervisor (EE).
- The incumbent will be assisting the Operations Supervisor with the achievement of the daily housekeeping.
- Ensure all end of shift reporting is completed.
- Assisting with servicing the production department as per the production plan, assist with the effective loading of all sales vehicles, as per the daily dispatch plan and also meet productivity targets including the effective use of material handling equipment.
- Staff management and adherence to the requirements of the OSH Act and all other related ISO standard compliance.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate will have matric, SP2 and Nature of Milk with previous supervisory experience in a dairy or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Suitable qualification to facilitate good Warehouse practices and sound staff management principles.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly advantageous.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.