Our client, in the FMCG / Dairy industry and based in Humansdorp is currently looking to employ an experienced and seasoned Operations Manager.
This is a senior management position.
- The successful candidate will have overall accountability for the company’s concentrated products division ensuring operational effectiveness of the various manufacturing units.
- This will be achieved by driving compliance of quality systems, achievement of manufacturing targets to meet sales forecasts, effective asset management to ensure plant availability, leading and supporting the employees within the division, controlling expenditure and operational practices to meet budgets and the role out of capital projects to meet future operational requirements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A relevant tertiary qualification ideally supported with a post graduate management qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years senior management experience with total accountability of a manufacturing unit ideally FMCG.
- Candidates who have relevant dairy manufacturing experience will be preferred.
- Results driven with a high level of compliance to organisation standards and achievement of corporate objectives.
- Strong proactive leadership capabilities with the ability to nurture human capital development, develop synergy across the division and focus on the achievement of world class manufacturing and asset care best practices.
- Ability to translate top management strategic objectives into viable capital expenditure projects in order to meet organisational goals.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.