An established Accounting Firm seeks to employ a Tax Administrator, to be based within their Tax Department.
- Preparation of Income Tax returns for Individual Taxpayers.
- Capturing and E-filing of income tax returns
- Submission of Income Tax returns for all taxpayer types and verifying correctness of assessments issued by SARS.
- Uploading of supporting documentation required during verification and/or audit processes conducted by SARS.
- Preparing and submission of Notice of Objections (NOO) and Notice of Appeals (NOA).
- Preparation, calculation and submission of provisional tax returns to SARS when due.
- General follow-up queries with SARS and Clients.
- Preparation and submission of Deferred Payment Arrangements and Offer of Compromises relating to outstanding debt owed to SARS.
- Preparation and submission of Return of Earnings for Workman’s Compensation purposes.
- Preparation and submission of EMP501 reconciliations and including calculating of Employment Tax Incentives where applicable.
- Application for Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Managing of tracking spreadsheets, tracking of queries, audits, objections etc.
- Any other relevant administrative processes.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous