We are looking to employ a Resourcer for a 3 Month Contract period due to an increase in workload.
The ideal Candidate would have recently completed their studies in Human Resources Management and now wanting to gain experience within the HR / Recruitment Sector. Must be self-driven and energetic as we operate in a fast-paced highly pressurized environment. Exposure to various aspects of HR, LR, IR and Recruitment processes and procedures will provide valuable experience for anyone wanting to pursue a career in the HR field.
The position will entail the following criteria:
- Advertising positions on our Online Database, and the various Social Media portals available, to handle ad response
- Interviewing candidates according to APSO and Company standards, for suitability based on the Jobspec
- Adherence to the minimum Stat requirements as stipulated by the Director(s)
- Ensuring all candidates interviewed are loaded on to the Online Database, and Candidate Folders completed and filed
- Ensuring all relevant verifications have been processed for the Candidate, according to law and Company SOP
- Referring shortlisted, correct, updated and quality-checked CV to the Client in the Abantu Typed Format
- Providing Candidates to be interviewed with correct Interview Information and relevant Jobspec
- Regretting Candidates not suitable on application, or unsuccessful or not shortlisted by the Client
- Set up call cycle system to ensure that potential candidates are followed up with on a regular basis
- Direct support structure to other Abantu branches as and when needed
- Completion of Candidate Placed Front Covers with correct billing information and submitted to Accounts Dep.
- Follow-ups with placed Candidates and applicable Clients throughout the Guarantee Period
- Follow-up Feedback captured into the Perm Follow-Ups spreadsheet and submitted to Directors every month
- Follow up with new Starters 1 week prior to their start date to ensure no issues with placement
- Ensure the Online and Internal Databases are updated with new Candidate’s information and documents
- Updating the Online Database with Job Status, closing positions and placed Candidates
- Adherence to APSO regulations and processes, BCEA and LRA Legislation and Company SOP at all times
- Any other required administration tasks required for the recruitment process